|Dr. Hassan Rouhani
President of the Center for Strategic Research (CSR)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Constitutional Law, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
- M. Phil. Law, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
- B. A. Judicial Law, University of Tehran
- Kharij Fiqh and Usul (Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence); taught by such masters as Late grand Ayatollah Seyed Mohammad Mohaqqeq Damad, Late grand Ayatollah Sheikh Morteza Haeri, and Late grand Ayatollah Seyed Mohammad Reza Golpayegani.
- Advanced Studies; taught by such masters as Late grand Ayatollah Soltani, Late grand Ayatollah Fazel Lankarani, and Late grand Ayatollah Sheikh Mohammad Shahabadi.
- Representative of the Supreme Leader to the Supreme National Security Council, 1989-present.
- Member of the Expediency Council, 1991-present, and Chairman of the Political, Social, and Security Commission of the Expediency Council.
- President of the Center for Strategic Research, 1992-present.
- Member of the Assembly of Experts (3rd and 4th terms) since 1998; head of the Political and Social Committee of the Assembly of Experts from 2001 to 2006 and 2013-present; member of the Presiding Board and head of the Office of the Assembly of Experts' Secretariat (in Tehran) from 2006 to 2008.
- Managing Editor of Rahbord (Strategy) scientific and research journal; Managing Editor of Foreign Relations scientific and research quarterly; Managing Editor of Iranian Review of Foreign Affairs quarterly (English).
- Majlis deputy for five terms, from the 1st to 5th Majlis terms; Chairman of Majlis Defense Commission, in the 2nd and 3rd Majlis terms; First Deputy Speaker of the Parliament and Chairman of Foreign Relations Committee, in 4th and 5th Majlis terms.
- Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council for 16 years, 1989-2005.
- National Security Advisor to the President for 13 years, from 1989 to 1997 and from 2000 to 2005.
- Member of Board of Trustees, Tehran University and the North District, 1995-1999.
- Head of the Supervisory Board of IRIB (Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting), 1980-1983.
- Member of the Supreme Defense Council, 1983-1988.
- Member of the High Council for War Support, 1986-1988.
- Head of the Executive Committee of the High Council for War Support, 1986-1988.
- Head of the Central Headquarters of Khatam-ul-Anbia Command Post, 1985-1987.
- Commander of the National Air Defense, 1985-1991.
- Deputy to Second-in-Command of Iran's Joint Chiefs of Staff, 1988-1989.
Published about 100 books and scientific papers. Supervised development and writing of more than 700 important strategic studies with policy recommendations in the past 20 years.
National Security and Nuclear Diplomacy – October 2011
National Security and Economic System of Iran – August 2010
Islamic Political Thought; Vol. 1: Conceptual Framework – December 2009
Islamic Political Thought; Vol. 2: Foreign Policy – December 2009
Islamic Political Thought; Vol. 3: Cultural and Social Issues – December 2009
Memoirs of Dr. Hassan Rouhani; Vol. 1: The Islamic Revolution – 2008
Narration of Foresight and Hope – 2013
An Introduction to the History of Shia' Imams – 2012
Age of Legal Capacity and Responsibility – October 2012
Introduction to Islamic Countries – 2008
Islamic Revolution; Roots and Challenges – 1997
Fundaments of Political Thoughts of Imam Khomeini – 1999
Role of Seminaries in Moral and Political Developments of Society – November 2011
National Security and Foreign Policy – to be printed
National Security and Environment – to be printed
Memoirs of Dr. Hassan Rouhani; Vol. 2: Sacred Defense – to be printed
The Islamic Legislative Power – 1994
The Flexibility of Shariah; Islamic Law – 1996
Comments on Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence); Lessons of the Late Muhaqqiq Damaad (Chapter on Prayers) – to be printed
Comments on Usul (Principles of Fiqh); Lessons of the Late Ayatollah Haeri (Chapter on Scientific Principles) – to be printed